Monday, January 10, 2011

Enjoying the Sunshine...

     Hello...it's been a while since I last blogged.  I, unfortunately, caught the cold bug after New Years.  It totally drained me out from its coughing, sneezing, and headaches.  I'm so glad everything is better now.  I don't know about you, but after getting over a cold/flu I feel that the body is anew again.  As weird as it may sound, and I don't promote getting sick, I feel that when you're drinking lots of fluids and resting- - you're actually giving your body time away from the normal stress encountered daily, and giving yourself a mini vacation.   No one can bother you bc you'll get them sick.. HaHa   I noticed that my skin is clearer and pores are less visible...interesting indeed.  So when you're sick just look on the bright side.  Even though you're feeling miserable and sick, maybe it's a sign to slow down a little and take care of what matters most...like your health and before you know it, you're all better with even better skin! But don't get sick all the time!
Stay warm and healthy guys!

I drank loads of freshly squeezed orange juice to feel better, and I'm not kidding..it works like a charm.  These are home grown organic oranges. So much more yummier!

I swear by Emergen-C.  These babies are packed with Vitamin C and other nutrient goodness to give you more energy and it also boosts up your immune system.  It's a nice fizzy drink that will make you feel better faster.