Monday, January 31, 2011

Skin Care - The Day Moisturizer

Moisturizing of the skin is very important.  The skin becomes flaky, blotchy, itchy, and worst of all wrinkles will appear when it's not hydrated. Drinking lots of water and having a good moisturizer is crucial in maintaining the skin's suppleness and also rejuvenation.  When applying moisturizer, the skin should be damp for better absorption. 
The best moisturizers should agree with your skin type, contain UV protection, are non-comedogenic, and contain natural ingredients to nourish the skin.  For the past year I've been using a product from Lancome in which I like very much.

Bienfait Multi-Vital features a unique complex of nurturing Vitamins E, CG and B5, plus high potency moisturization for 24-hour ideal hydration. UVA/UVB SPF 30 Sunscreen and essential antioxidant protection to give skin what it needs to help fight the visible effects of environmental skin damage.

NON-COMEDOGENIC

DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED FOR SAFETY
Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

High Potency Daily Moisturizing Cream Vitamin Enriched UVA/UVB SPF 30 Sunscreen




My Use:  I have both the cream and the lotion of this product.  The cream is of course heavier and thicker in consistency compared to the lotion. I prefer using the cream during the colder seasons, and the lotion for the warmer seasons.  I apply this once a day in the morning all over my face before application of makeup.  I also try to hydrate myself as much as I can during the day by drinking water. 


Lancome Skin Care Gift Set from Christmas.

High Potency Daily Moisturizing Lotion Vitamin Enriched UVA/UVB SPF 30 Sunscreen


My Results:
Lancome claims that with use of this product -  the skin will have an improved tone, texture, and radiance. After using this product for about a year, I do feel that my skin feels more hydrated and the skin tone/texture has improved dramatically.  I have had people noticing a difference on how my skin looks healthier as well.  However I still feel that my skin is slightly dry sometimes, and I do have combination to normal skin.  Yet.. I still love this product for now.

Cheers to your beautiful skin!