Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shoes...Shoes..Shoes...

So I bought a pair of heels today for an awesome price of 14 dollars. I was so in love with them that I didn't even bother to walk in them when I tried it on.  Now that I'm home and happily trying them on again.....they are too big on me!! I'm soo bummed!! I'm normally a size 7, and they are a size 7.  I even tried it on in the store too.  Now why is it slipping out of my feet when I'm walking in them.....aHHHHH
Moral of the story - Do not make decisions with haste.  Now I need to go searching for some insoles and pray it works so I can fit into these super cute heels, because they were the last ones in stock and in that style and color. I can't imagine returning these. =/

UPDATE: I tried purchasing some heel support and gel insoles today, and sadly nothing is working.  What I must do now is return these shoes.  So Sad....