Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Garnier Nutritioniste: Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller



I recently purchased the Garnier Nutritioniste: Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller.
This product claims to Decongest Puffiness, Diminish Dark Circles, as well as Refresh/Hydrate the delicate eye area.   It contains Caffeine, and Pro Vitamin B5.
-Dermatologist tested
-Ophthalmologist tested
-Oil Free
-Gentle to the skin
-Allergy tested
-Non Greasy


Directions: Gently roll the Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner, one to two times. Use finger to smooth in any excess until absorbed. Apply morning and as needed throughout the day. 

This cool, refreshingly light gel is immediately absorbed without leaving a greasy or sticky feel. It is oil free and an excellent base for makeup.

"While you sleep, circulation slows down and causes fluids to collect in your lower eye area.  Dark circles and puffiness appear.  The Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller gently stimulate micro circulation around the skin's delicate eye area to decongest excess fluid for diminished dark circles and puffiness.


After use, eyes will instantly look renewed and refreshed.  In 1 week: under eye puffiness is reduced and women saw dark circles diminished.  With continued use, the severity of puffiness is further reduced and dark circles stay minimized."

I'm totally excited to see my results with this product. So far I just rolled this product a few time as directed, and I felt a cooling sensation under my eyes which was very calming.  I have really horrible dark circles and baggy eyes, which makes me look tired all the time.  I can't tell if it's working or not yet.
It'll be nice to put less concealer under my eyes if this product works.  I will definitely update you guys on how this works.  Or  if you have any feedback on this product already, please let me know!
Also....while I was debating on buying this product at the store, I saw that they also have the Skin Renew with a light tint of color for concealing. I didn't buy it because I wanted to see if this product really works, and plus why would I buy that one if I have my own concealers already.  Well, we shall see how this goes. (^__^)