Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jeans...my dear

If you look in the closet of any modern day woman, you will eventually find jeans.  Be it a casual day, a trendy day, sophisticated day, or any day. You really can't go wrong with having a pair of nice jeans to go with any styled top.  I would say it's like the color black, it can't really go out of style.  Jeans are way too multifunctional.  The styles are endless, but I prefer my jeans straight and not too skinny.  "Destroyed" jeans give too much of a "bummy" look, while the "Crop" styled jeans are not suited for everyone because it can flatter or unflatter your legs.  So with all the styles and trends out there, I rather stick with classic jeans that can be kept for years to come without feeling "out of style" if you know what I mean.


Check out Abercrombie & Fitch and you'll notice that they are having a 30% off sale on most of their jeans.  I'm not sure how long this offer is going to last, but I'm going to take my pick right about now....

The Brett Super Skinny


The Erin Skinny