Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Review - Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream

The idea of a cream acting as a foundation, UV blocker, as well as having healing properties is a dream come true.  I was so compelled to try the raved about, "blemish balm" creams, aka bb cream - and decided to try Missha's M Perfect Cover BB Cream.
The coverage is great on this product and it really does give that flawless look which I adore.  The consistency and texture is very thick so a little goes a long way.  I believe there are two color tones available No. 21 Light Beige, and No. 23 Natural Beige.  The spf is an unbelievable 42, and the best part of it all is that this formula is packaged with a pump.  I extremely love Missha's packaging on this product. 
USE: I apply this normally like a foundation cream before applying make up. 
Results: The product does give the skin great coverage.  The tone of the product gives an ashy-gray tone but I don't mind it and is very lasting.  The one thing I do mind, however, is it broke me out.  Each and every time I used this BB Cream....a few acne appeared the next day.
I was saddened to know that I cannot use this product.  If it wasn't for me breaking out I'd give this product 3/5 for it's multifunctional use and great coverage. 
Unfortunately I am no longer using this product and will venture out on a new bb cream to try.