Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Seychelles + Guerlain

Hello Everyone~

Hope you're having a spectacular week.  Just wanted to show you what I picked up recently and is extremely excited about..



Trendy, and yet elegant Seychelles Boots that I'm loving at this moment.

The Guerlain Kiss Kiss Baby Nourishing Lip Balm in 220 Red Nude
As you can see it's a very sheer luminescent & sparkly red
***UPDATE*** This has got to my favorite lippie =) It's incredibly nourishing and smooth with a hint of color.  This is definitely a repurchase for me and I can't wait to collect the other colors that are offered.  A real "pick me up" every time I use it because it's so beautiful.  The only downside is that it's pricey...but then again, it's a luxurious lippie and I love the packaging and everything about it! 5/5