Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Sweet Escape..

If I could escape and recreate a place that's my own world
And I could be your favorite girl forever, perfectly together 
Tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet? ~Gwen Stefani. The Sweet Escape.

It's been pretty hectic, and I've been feeling uninspired lately.   There's a ton of work and a bazillion things I want to accomplish by summer's end.  Unfortunately worrying will not solve anything, patience is key for success. But why is it so hard to be patient and keep doing the things you're suppose to do??
Sometimes I just want to get away from the hustle & bustle of the city and  appreciate the simple things in life. 

Hiking is the best way to wander back into a place where serenity prevails.  A place where the air is different,  and the sound of streams and waterfalls will be the soundtrack for the day.  Being in this natural state of mind - the realization of the happenings in life is just going to pass by and become history.


scenic hike don't ya think?

Thanks to the past few months of rain; the waterfall is so gorgeous.  

a path & a stream. side by side. it's a dream

serenity clears my mind.

The stream is so clean that you can see the stones all the way at the bottom ^^





Peace x Love x Happiness