Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dying My Hair

"I don't want to change, and I don't want to be ashamed.
I'm the spirit of my Hair, it's all the glory that I bare." Lady GaGa

Hey Guys~

It's been awhile since my last post, and I am sorry about being mia lately. There is absolutely no excuses other than life has been hectic for me.

I just wanted to update a little bit on my hair. After 2 years of letting my hair grow out to its natural "black" color, I've decided to go back to coloring. I was getting really tired of looking so plain bc my hair is so black. I envy does who look so lovely with their black hair, but as for me I think I prefer colored hair.

This time I tried Feria's Havana Brown (Medium Brown). I normally go for the golden auburn, but I felt like trying something different. Overall I do enjoy using Feria's color dyes. The color does come out somewhat multi-dimensional and they give you this perfume oil to add into the formula for a more pleasant scent rather than a "chemical" one.

So here's the packaging

And this is the color result you're suppose to achieve

The results...