Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New: Clean & Clear

With summer in full swing, it's very important to keep your skin hydrated and free of oil by oil blotting your skin, as well as getting a good night's rest.  I haven't been really keeping up with my skin care and is now paying full price for the consequences...

I'm breaking out!!

So I went panic shoppping for some miracle blemish creme and found the Clean & Clear Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste.  It's very interesting, since I just popped one of my friends.  I am now trying it.

The product states that it's for overnight use, and is designed to dry up acne pimples & allows the skin to heal.

The packaging caught my attention.  Something about the blue and silver color combination. 

The Back of the package.

The paste when applied is blue in color and later turns into a white "mask" like consistency "to signal that it's working".  The smell is toothpaste like..very refreshing actually.

The bottle is quite small.  It's only 0.5 oz (14g).  I'm not sure how long this will last, but if it works like a dream then it's worth it right.

** 07/26/2011 So far I am quite loving this product.  It really does work on the spot.  What I'm really fond of is the scent.  It smells really refreshing, and makes the woes of blemishes less tragic.  This is a definite repurchase when needed.