Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Thanksgiving weekend, and are enjoying all the great sales from Black Friday! I will have some updates on some products I picked up recently I'd like to share, but I'm gonna try to rest a little bit more to recover from this cold of mine.  So update will be soon!

I've been pretty festive this year - in terms of decorating and having that "holiday spirit." 

As the years go by I see just how important family is. I appreciate everything that has been given to me.  What makes me into a better person is from all the love and support my family and close friends give to me.  People will come in and inevitably out of your life, but the most important ones always stay.  With that, I am forever grateful for them.  Happy Holidays!

Here are some pictures I'd like to share: