Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What's In My Make Up Bag?

Lately I've been asked to show what is in my make up bag, and I was a bit hesitant at first.  Unfortunately, it's not very exciting compared to others. I like to carry very simple items and like my purse on the lighter side (just in case if I go shopping then I can stuff whatever I buy into my purse).  But I decided to show you guys anyways.

A Coach Pochette, black eyeliner, Revlon tweezer, Tokidoki mirror compact, oil blotting paper, acmedica oil absorbing powder, bobby pins, 2 lipsticks (1 for back up, in case if I want to change lip color), and 1 chapstick

TODAY'S SHOPPING ADVENTURE:

So I stopped by Cotton On today, and decided to pick up a few items:

I've been loving white tops lately.  This is a new arrival at the store, it's a party top with sequined straps.

This is called the Gabby Cut Out Back dress.  It's in a lovely deep royal blue color, which the camera is not picking up.  The front is a fairly standard sleeveless dress, but the back is what makes it special.  See below:

This is the back of the dress.  The back drapes away to give a cut out around the lower back region.