Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Simplistic Summer

Now that summer is here on full swing.  It's better to go even lighter and more natural for cosmetics.  Sometimes it's great to just leave your face 'au naturel' with your favorite chapstick when heading out.

The key to maintaining a healthy beautiful summer look, and still stay fresh and non greasy - - make sure you have SPF everything and the right oil control fighting equipment (oil blotting paper, oil control lotion, etc) to ward off bacteria build up that may cause acne.  Also, don't forget a light perfume scent to keep a feminine tone, and stay hydrated with your H2O.

Keep it simple, especially on those hot days when applying a lot of make up is not ideal.  There are lots of ways to stay beautiful and fresh without applying a ton of makeup.

My normal everyday routine (in no particular order) so far is to rinse my face with cold water in the morning.  I usually apply my daily Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 moisturizing cream, along with Lancome's High Resolution Eye Refill-3X eye cream. I'm currently using Neutrogena's Lip Moisturizer with SPF 15 for my lips, and I like to keep my face matte by using Matte FX oil control powder. 



I then move on to putting a hint of drama onto my eyes with Canmake's Powder Eyeliner, just to line my eyes.  Next, I like to curl my lashes and add some mascara.  If I'm feeling fancy I would apply some blush/highlighter on my cheeks, and a favorite lipstick.

Current Eyeliner: Canmake Powdered Eyeliner

I like the eyemake up, not the brush
Current Eyelash Curler: A Japanese Eyelash Curler (Oops, I forgot the name!)
Current Mascara: Beauty Addicts Showoff (from the July Glossybox set!)

 Some fragrance, and that's it.   I'm good to go.

What's your everyday routine?