Sunday, September 30, 2012

September GlossyBox

I was excited more than usual this month in receiving my GlossyBox, and I have lots to be excited about!



As you can see, it's themed "Fall Forward."  It stated that the products selected this month is mixed with forward thinking essentials.  I was very, very impressed and excited to use this month's items. The products this month appear to be almost full sized.  Here's what was in store:

- GKHAIR Moisturizing Shampoo -
Nourished with plant extracts, this superior smoothing shampoo will purify and moisturize the scalp and hair.

- GKHAIR Moisturizing Conditioner-
This gentle moisturizing conditioner puts the finishing touch on your tresses and leaves your hair smooth, raidant, and revitalized.

- KOH GEN DO Cleansing Spa Water -  
Made with mineral-rich Japanese hot spring water, this best selling spa water is infused with six essential herbs to protect and nurture skin.  In a single sweep, it gently removes makeup and skin's toughest impurities.

- KYROLAN for GLOSSYBOX Moisture Rich Lip Stick in Glossy Pink -  
A creamy, long lasting lipstick enriched with Vitamin E to stimulate and hydrate your lips.  

- MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 -  
Blemish Balm, aka BB Cream is a multi-tasking powerhouse for the face.  This multi-use cream provides light coverage, soothes, protects, and moisturizes.  Suitable for all skin types.

I enjoy using new shampoos & conditioners, and especially in these deluxe sized samples.  I like to use these for traveling or to the gym.  It's a very convenient way for me to try new products when I'm on the go.

The Glossy pink lipstick is very pretty.  It really does feel nourishing and the color is fairly natural looking.
This was after 3 swipes of application of the color.  It's a creamy consistency in a very cute pink tone.

I've tried this BB Cream in the past, and although it gave good coverage it did break me out.  I am a bit hesitant to try this again.  Hmmm..we'll see.
This has got to the be the most exciting piece from my GlossyBox set this month! It claims to be a make up remover with lots of natural ingredients.
From Japan, it moisturizes the skin while acting as a make up remover agent.  It contains six Herbal Essences such as Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Lavender Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, and Ginger Root Extract.  It has no artificial colors, fragrances, or petroleum based mineral oil. 
I have yet to try all the products yet, but again I'm extremely thrilled and excited about the new items.  Thank you GlossyBox for this month's selection! What do you guys think?