Monday, October 15, 2012

Mini Haul - SkinFood/Skin 79/ etc


Skin Food - Egg White Pore Foam
Skin 79 - Diamond Collection BB Cream
Skin 79 - Super+ BB Cream
CLIO Professional - Kill Black Waterproof Pen Liner



I went on an impromtu shopping trip and picked up a few items.  I was actually on a look out for a new facial cleanser and found the Skin Food - Egg White Pore Foam.  I have yet to try the cleanser, but I am pleasantly surprised on how clean it smells after trying it on my hand.  Also, I was excited to see that the BB creams that I picked up came in travel size packaging (15 g). Had to get it!  It also encouraged me to buy the two different types that they offered, I will let you know which one I prefer! It turns out all the cosmetic items I purchased are from Korea.  I think it's really good quality.  As for eyeliners, I love using pen eyeliners because they are easy to use and lasts all day without smudging.  So I'm trying CLIO's Kill Black Eyeliner. Have you tried using any of these items? Please let me know!

I love Japanese fashion magazines!