Saturday, August 10, 2013

SkinCare

My skin has been changing a lot since the summer season started.  When the weather was at its hottest, I despised using any heavy moisturizers or creams.  Instead I opted to just stick with serums and it was enough to keep my skin hydrated and soft.

I feel that one of the most important step in maintaining healthy and radiant looking skin is thoroughly cleaning your skin daily.  I still wash my face twice a day, and try to exfoliate at least every other day.  When I'm feeling special I'd throw in a face mask or just a deep cleaning mask.  I've noticed that lately I've been alternating multiple products for my cleansers and serums.
So far here are some of my favorite cleansers:


1) St Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub
2) Skin Food Egg White Pore Foam
3) Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub
4) Kose Seikisho Facial Soap with Oriental Herb Extract


As for exfoliation, I still use my favorite St Ives Apricot Scrub, and from time to time when my skin is feeling dull and blotchy I'd use the Borghese Fango Mud Mask.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I do use make up cleansing cloths prior to washing my face.  So far I've been satisfied with these cleansers and exfoliaters.  But I'm ready to take my skin to the next level in achieving a more flawless look. So I recently picked up the Clarisonic Mia 2.  A review will come soon after I use this for a bit! =P 

Have you tried the Clarisonic yet, and how do you like it?
xoxo