Saturday, December 31, 2011

FAVORITE PRODUCTS 2011

Top FIVE Holy Grail products that I've been loving:


#5 Tresemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner


My hair suffered a great deal from my frequent hair dyes in the past.  It became very dry and unmanageable, and it got to a  point where I just stopped coloring my hair.  I have had my share of high end hair care products, but Tresemme is hands down my favorite.  It consistently makes my hair smooth and silky.   The scent is also very delicate and feminine.  It's perfect for those on a budget and the performance is great.

#4 Imju  Fiberwig Macara

Words can't describe how much I LOVE this mascara! It never leaves my lashes chunky.  This mascara lengthens my lashes in the most natural way and is so easy to wash off at the end of the day. 


#3 ThermaCare HeatWraps


Every month I turn to this ahh-mazing product.  Two words: It Works.

#2 Aveeno Active Naturals: Positively Radiant
Daily Cleansing Pads

Since I started using the Aveeno Cleansing Pads, I've noticed my skin becoming more smoother and radiant.  My friends and family have given me lots of compliments on the improvement of my skin complexion.  It really does what it promises, so I added this to my skin care routine.  I only use this product about 1-2 times/week, but can be used daily.  It does have a dual purpose -- one side is smooth for daily cleansing and the other is textured for exfoliation.  Since I have a great cleanser I only use the textured side of this pad for exfoliation only.  It's very gentle and it works great on my skin.

#1 Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Classic Q-Natasha' Crossbody Flap Bag

I recently got this purse as a birthday gift, and I am sooo in love with it.  It matches with practically all my winter wardrobe.  Very stylish indeed, and the fine Italian leather is soooo soft.