Wednesday, December 28, 2011

REFLECTIONS~

I can't believe in a few days we will say goodbye to 2011, and hello to 2012.
How was your 2011?
As for me, this year was full of experiences -- some being positive and great (such as having the opportunity to blog here =] with you guys!)..while some were..errm just trying.
I learned a lot this year about myself and what happiness really is.  To cut things short, let's just all realize that wanting "something" and achieving "something" are two completely different things.  Wanting "something" is only the beginning to achieving that "something".  So from this, let's all remember to add fuel to what your passions are in life and enjoy the ride...and most importantly don't look back because the future is only forward.  Cheers~

Hope you're enjoying the holidays because I am! Sorry about the lack of posts lately.
I will continue to add more posts and reviews soon =) so stay tuned!