Monday, January 9, 2012

Come Shopping with me...

I don't find going to the supermarket a chore at all.  In fact, it's one of my fave things to do.  Let's see...what shall I pick up today? We'll start off with some fruits and veggies...

 yum...I love anything tangerine...how about some tangelos!


While growing up..I never really enjoyed eating daikon.  Something about the smell and flavor...it was too harsh of a taste for me.  However, lately I've been finding myself incorporating them into my diet.  I'm finding them rather tasty now if cooked right.  Is this what you call a growing palate? 


As part of a healthy diet, I enjoy having a great bowl of tasty asian oatmeal in the morning.  Green Max is my favorite brand.  Whichever flavor shall I pick??

I love shabu shabu..and I take forever in the sauce section just discovering new and interesting sauce mixes.

As much as I try to keep a healthy diet. I don't think I can ever be without ramen.  I know, I know..the high sodium content, the high preservatives, etc. But it's fast easy and tasty..moderation is key.

Can you tell I'm in an asian supermarket? I grew up drinking Vitasoy. I still do now.  It's one of my favorite comfort foods/snacks.

I always try to have Horizon Milk in the fridge.  Milk is a must for females! Your hair, nails, and bones will thank you.

Part of my diet also focuses in on rebalancing my body with herbal health drinks ("leurng cha").  It combats the internal "heat" in the body especially when hot/spicy foods are consumed.

Hmm...I think that's all I'll get for today.  Thanks for shopping with me =]