Tuesday, January 10, 2012

N A K E D 2

Okay so I bit the bullet and finally bought the Urban Decay - Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette.  I've been lusting over this product for a few months now (ever since it came out).  Currently, it's only sold online until the end of January at Sephora.  I tried justifying to myself why I really don't need it.  But in the end, I couldn't resist.  These eyeshadow colors are too pretty and my beauty motto is "always keep it natural."  You really can't go wrong with these shades.  They come in matte, shimmer, and glitter textures.  It's perfect for any occasion, and great when traveling.

There are 12 colors in the palette, and it comes with a "Lip Junkie" which is a cooling and plumping lip gloss & a double ended crease & shadow brush.  There's also a mirror inside the palette for easy application.

The packaging of this palette is marvelous.  The material feels of superior quality, so when I hold it it's very sturdy and easy to handle.  I haven't used the shadows yet so I can't give you a swatch. I'm like this with anything new that I love..I just need to marvel at it for a few days before I use it. <3