Wednesday, March 7, 2012

February Highlights

I went on a spontaneous candle frenzy at Ikea and picked up some items:



Really adored the smell of roses from their TINDRA candles. The tea candles add a nice lift of scent for small areas to relax in. I like it so much that I started using them as soon as I got home, I only wished the scent lasted longer though.

The DRÖMLIK is a very clean and seductive "rosie" scent. I haven't used it yet, but I really like the packaging and of course the smell.


Ongoing with my aroma craze. I also picked up this delicate lotus flower incense holder at a local museum I was visiting. The hole in the middle of the flower is where you insert the incense, and the ashes will trickle down to the plate of the holder while it burns. It's so pretty!




Lastly, Happy Birthday to my mom! <3